Frequently asked questions
- Do you actually have the bikes on your website in stock?
- Our website is updated several times a day so is almost a live system. For the latest stock information, just click on the 'select option' box to the right of the image on screen, a drop down menu will appear showing up to date size availability information.
- Are all of your bikes new?
- Please be assured we only sell brand new products, our bikes are kept sealed in the manufacturers boxes until sold. We do not deal with second hand or ex demo bikes.
- How long will it take to receive my bike once I have placed my order?
- This will depend on the delivery option you choose at checkout. Delivery to Mainland UK starts from just £15 for a three to five day service, for £20 we offer a one to two day service. Please note that the times quoted are from dispatch and not from time of ordering.
- Can I have my order sent to my work address?
- If you pay by bank transfer we can deliver to a work address. If you are using a credit/debit card to make your purchase we only ship to the registered billing address of the card used. It is important that you only enter the correct details for the card being used or your order will be declined by our secure server system. Please see here for further details
- I have ordered a bike, why has my payment not been taken yet?
- When you make your payment using our secure server check out, your payment is stored and only debited by us once your bike has been prepared and is ready to ship
- What will happen if I miss the courier delivering the bike?
- Our couriers will usually put a card through the door with a contact number for the local delivering branch, you can use this to contact them to try and arrange re-delivery or take the card with you to collect the goods from the depot (a form of id is also usually required for collections)
- How will I know when my order has been sent?
- As soon as your order has been completed and is ready to ship we will send you a completion of order email which will include the tracking number of the parcel and a link to our couriers website
- How will my bike arrive?
- Your bike will have been fully assembled and checked by our trained staff in our workshop before shipping, but to package the bike in the box we need to slightly disassemble it. All you need to do to be able to use your bike is re-fit the front wheel, handlebars and pedals (if supplied).
To help you get ready to ride, we enclose an easy to follow instruction sheet.
- Why are some bikes supplied without pedals?
- There is such a wide choice for pedals nowadays that which ever pedal the manufacturer supplies it isn't right for the end user, being either clipless or platform style, Shimano or Look etc. By specifying no pedals at all it allows money to be saved on the cost of the bike itself and allows you to choose something which is right for you.
- I spent £1000 on a bike and only got plastic pedals?
- Whilst some manufacturers choose not to supply any pedals at all - see above, some manufacturers supply a set of very basic pedals so you have something to at least get going with, these pedals are typically made from plastic and are literally designed to use temporarily until you are able to fit the pedals you wish to use on a more permanent basis
- Can I buy one of your bikes using the one of the Cycle Schemes?
- We are happy to supply most of our bikes on the various Cycle Schemes, however there are conditions when purchasing sale bikes. For full details please see our Cyclescheme page
- Can I put a deposit on a sale bike?
- As with most sale items, stock is usually very limited so unfortunately we are unable to take deposits on sale items
- Are you able to export your bikes?
- Whilst we do not export bikes outside the UK ourselves, you are welcome to arrange for your own courier to collect the bike from our store, we will prepare and package it just as we would for shipping within the UK. Please note we only accept payment via bank transfer for funds coming in from abroad, please contact us for full details
- What do I do if I have a problem with my bike?
- Please contact us we are here to help and can advise you on the best course of action to resolve your problem in the quickest and easiest way possible
- I want to buy one of your older stock bikes, what sort of warranty does it come with?
- All of the bikes we supply come with a full manufacturers warranty even if the model is not current season stock
- Can I come to the store to view your bikes?
- You are most welcome to come to our store but as we stock literally thousands of bikes we have no way of displaying all the bikes shown on the website, if you wish to view a specific bike please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your visit so that we have time to prepare your bike in our workshop. Please note that due to the size of our store we are unable to assemble multiple bikes for you to come and view.
- Do you offer finance on your bikes?
- We offer finance on most items but not on all our products. Bikes that are available with finance have a V12 Finance logo under the product image, simply hover your mouse over the banner to see an example of one of the finance plans that are available on that item. To see all available finance plans for the item simply click the blue finance tab just below the main image of the ite
- Can I adjust the deposit I want to pay when using the finance checkout?
- Yes, when choosing your finance plan you can use the + and - icons to increase or decrease the deposit amount. The minimum amount payable is 10% with the maximum being 50% (minimum loan amounts apply)
- Do you offer finance in store?
- Yes of course, our staff will be more than happy to assist you with our super fast on line application process
- What is your best price on this bike?
- It's a competitive world out there so we only advertise our best possbile prices and are unable to improve on any offers that are shown
- Can I change my order once placed?
- No, once you have submitted your order on line we are unable to add to it or amend it any way
Shop with confidence.
Buy your new bike using Cyclescheme to save even more!
Find out more